Keri is an experienced speaker currently available to speak (keynotes, seminars, workshops, panels, etc.) at all types of venues and audiences (parent, educator, and caregiver events; adoption and foster care events; etc.). Please click here to send us an email.
Keri is available to speak on topics related to adoption, foster care, developmental trauma, and the mental health system. She’s particularly interested in the following topics:
- Introducing foster and adoptive parents to developmental trauma
- How to access mental health services for your child
- Successfully communicating and working with educators, therapists, and others
- Issues with siblings and secondary trauma
- The 10 Ugly Truths parents of kids with developmental trauma must understand