Among caregivers of kids with RAD, these are the most popular books available today. Written from the RAD-parenting trenches, instead of an office armchair, they’re full of practical advice and straight-forward truth.
- Learn all about Reactive Attachment Disorder, how to get an evaluation for your child, and next steps
- Learn invaluable tips and tricks to navigate the system
- Lists of organizations that “get it”
- Free tools to educate family, friends, teachers, and therapists
- Information on online support groups, retreats, coaching, and more
- Includes list of over 125 Resources