Among caregivers of kids with RAD, these are the most popular books available today. Written from the RAD-parenting trenches, instead of an office armchair, they’re full of practical advice and straight-forward truth.
- Learn all about Reactive Attachment Disorder, how to get an evaluation for your child, and next steps
- Learn invaluable tips and tricks to navigate the system
- Lists of organizations that “get it”
- Free tools to educate family, friends, teachers, and therapists
- Information on online support groups, retreats, coaching, and more
- Includes list of over 125 Resources
What Readers Are Saying
This book has great suggestions. A pretty quick read with lots packed into it ! importantly it has compiled so many resources in one place for us to plug into. Links to blogs, rad advocates, book suggestions and more. It will take me says to checkout all of these resources listed. I loved the sample letter to a therapist and letter to friends and family to help explain how you are struggling. So helpful as so many parents feel shame and try to hide what’s going on
This is the clearest, most honest book on Reactive Attachment Disorder I have read. Williams presents what is known about RAD—by experts, other RAD parents, and her own experience—in an easily-read format and style. She writes hopefully but also honestly, realistically, and unflinchingly.
Clear, practical advice for RAD parents
The place is awesome with attending staff. Excellent and authentic flavors. Will surely visit this place again. It also is an excellent place to have a business conversation. We really recommend this restaurant.